Mission, Vision, and Values
Head Start, Inc. provides comprehensive services for young children and their families to achieve school readiness and lifelong success.
Encourage, Empower, and Educate All Children.
The purpose of the Head Start program is to increase the capacity of eligible children to succeed in school by promoting an inclusive community that…
- Enhances their overall development
- Equalizes opportunities
- Strengthens parent-child relationships
- Supports and empowers parents to achieve their identified goals
We accomplish our mission by…
- Embracing diversity
- Honoring individual differences
- Using best practices
- Seeking to learn and innovate
- Promoting healthy life habits
- Parents are primary teachers.
- Respect for the individual is fundamental.
- The strengths of children and families should be recognized and honored.
- Optimal child development occurs when children have access to good nutrition and quality health and dental care.
Families thrive when they are supported and encouraged to reach their goals.